Junior Customer Support Manager
Posted March 14
Livestorm changes how companies do sales and customer training. We help fast-growing companies like Pipedrive, Instapage, PayFit or Mention talk to more customers and leads at once. We believe webinars must be reshaped to fit the needs of today’s marketing and sales teams.
Livestorm is the best browser-based webinar software in town. We strive every day to build the best user experience from product to customer care.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a Junior Customer Support Manager, craving to apply her/his skills to a booming SaaS startup.
- Manage customer conversations to make sure that they are set up for maximum success.
- Respond to customer-submitted questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for delivering services including onboarding, training and ongoing support. Help our customers become better users of Livestorm.
- Build and maintain strong relationships. Increase adoption, ensure retention and satisfaction of our customers.
- Work closely with our technical team to provide detailed and accurate product feedback.
- Manage and develop our support center, by adding articles to help our users make the most of Livestorm.
- 0-1+ years of experience in Account Management or Customer Support (B2B SaaS experience is a big plus). First experiences are also welcome and will be challenged on their language skills and motivation.
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment.
- Fluent in English and French (written/spoken). You must be able to write messages and make calls in English.
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups.
- Excellent writer and communicator. You must be able to understand and explain complex situations in a concise manner.
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive and resourceful.
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to come up with creative solutions to please and delight our customers.
- Positive minded with a can-do attitude.
How to apply
Go to our AngelList page and hit apply :)